You can get involved with ASEED in the following ways.
ASEED sees partnerships as an integral part of meeting her mission. We are currently seeking partnership with the following:
- Women's groups/organizations,
- Community-Based Organizations (CBO)/Faith-Based Organizations (FBO)
- Health Institutions
- Academic Institutions,
- Local Councils
- Charity and Humanitarian Organizations
- Volunteering Organizations
- National and International Development Organizations
- Human Rights Organizations, etc
- If you want to partner with us, please contact us through email: email@example.com
Worldwide volunteering has contributed in building and improving the lives of millions and ASEED is in the trend of this quest.
Are you a graduate, worker and a student who wishes to take some time off to share, learn and exchange cultures and ideas?, ASEED may be the right option for you owing to our activities. Sharing with ASEED not only benefits the community in your activities but you also have something to take back home in return.
How to apply:
Please click here to download our volunteer application form.
It is the sole responsibility of volunteers to arrange for the travelling visa, vaccination and travel expenses. We are not responsible for these arrangements but may assist where necessary. We shall provide you with an invitation letter to facilitate your travel arrangements. Please, we urge all our volunteers to consider a minimum of 3-6 months period for their activities. However, if you have any other worries feel free to contact us
- Community Education and Empowerment
- HIV/AIDS education and Sensitization
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVCs)
- School Health Program/Functional Literacy
- Child Protection
- Socio-Economic Empowerment
- Youth Development
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Media and communication
- Others (specify)
We will heartily appreciate your donations for the support of our work. Please kindly contact us at the address on our contact us page.